Here is the updated specs list of upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera. Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be announced on June 29, 2017. According to CR, 6D Mark II will not be a 4K camera (Sadly).
According to latest rumors from CR, the long awaited Canon EOS 6D Mark II and Canon EOS Rebel SL2 is rumored to be announced on June 29, 2017 (Thursday). And the release date for both cameras will be in early August, 2017. It seems we will be able see these two DSLR cameras sooner.
Confirmed specs of EOS 6D Mark II:
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Articulating Screen (Vari-Angle LCD)
- A slightly taller and deeper body over the current EOS 6D.
- New battery grip
- Made in Japan
- Coming in three kits (EOS 6D Mark II Body Only, EOS 6D Mark II Body w/ EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, EOS 6D Mark II Body w/ EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens)
- New BG-E21 Battery Grip
- Announcement on June 29, Shipping in early August
And here are previous rumored specs of 6D Mark II:
- 24-28mp Full Frame CMOS sensor
- 45 AF Points (all cross-type)
- 6 FPS
- 4K video
- DIGIC 7
- 1.5 stops better than Canon 6D at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in NFC
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder
- New connectivity feature on 6D Mark II
- Price will be a bit expensive than 6D
Follow 6D Mark II on Facebook:
Several weeks ago, Canon has registered a new mirrorless camera could be the rumored EOS M10 successor. The name of this new mirrorless camera could be EOS M20, according to recently rumors, EOS M20 is rumored to be announced in this July.
DxOMark has just tested the new Sigma 500mm f/4 DG OS HSM Sports lens for Canon EF mount. This lens is Sigma’s latest super telephoto prime lens, it costs $5,999 in US, now in stock at Amazon/B&H Photo/Adorama. Tested on Canon EOS 5DS R, it is only one point below EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM Lens. Yet the price is $3,000 cheaper than EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM lens. See the DxOMark below:
Canon has just officially announced the new Cinema EOS camera Canon EOS C200 today. The US price C200 Body is $7,499, will be released in July, 2017. C200 uses the 4K, Super 35-sized sensor from the C700 and includes C-Log and C-Log 3 profiles to ensure it’s as easy as possible to match footage from other C-series cameras. As an alternative to the Cinema RAW Light format, the C200 can also record 4K UHD at 150Mbps and 2K or Full HD at 35Mbps, recorded to an SD card in the MP4 format.