Canon has just officially announced the new Cinema EOS camera Canon EOS C200 today. The US price C200 Body is $7,499, will be released in July, 2017. C200 uses the 4K, Super 35-sized sensor from the C700 and includes C-Log and C-Log 3 profiles to ensure it’s as easy as possible to match footage from other C-series cameras. As an alternative to the Cinema RAW Light format, the C200 can also record 4K UHD at 150Mbps and 2K or Full HD at 35Mbps, recorded to an SD card in the MP4 format.
EOS C200 Key Features
- Internal 4K recording with Cinema RAW Light or MP4 format
- Continuous 120fps (maximum) High Frame Rate with no cropping at Full HD
- Up to 15-stops dynamic range (Cinema RAW Light)
- Professional High Quality image and audio
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with touch control and extensive shooting functions
- Easy operation and flexible configuration