The Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II will be officially announced on September 5th, 2019 ahead of IBC 2019 in Amsterdam. Above is the first leaked images of Canon C500 Mark II.
Canon Cinema EOS C500 Mark II rumored specifications:
- Full-frame sensor
- RAW internal recording (both 4K and 2K). 4K is up to 60p, 2K up to 120p.
- Optional XF-AVC recording in 4:2:2 10 bit (4K up to 60p, 2k up to 120p)
- User interchangeable lens mount
- Optional modules with EVF, genlock, timecode, 12G-SDI, etc
- EF and PL mount available at launch
- Power supply with BP-A series batteries, an optional module for V-Mount batteries
- Optional module for 4x XLR inputs
- Backwards compatibility with EVF-V70, LV-M1 and some other peripherals from previous Cinema EOS cameras
- New media usage: CFExpress cards for faster readings and writing speed
- WiFi and IP Streaming capabilities