Now confirmed ! A new professional level Canon DSLR camera will be announced in next several months ! This new DSLR camera has just registered at Taiwan FCC certification body. The code name is DS126801 & K437, has a 32MP image sensor, battery pack is LP-E6N.
We already know that “LP-E6N” battery pack is for Canon EOS 7D Mark II, 7D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 6D, and 6D Mark II Cameras, so this DS126801 camera should be a professional DSLR camera with 32MP sensor, probably the long rumored Canon EOS 7D Mark III or 90D.
- K437 & DS126801
- Single-lens reflex camera
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth WM600
- Six levels of battery charge indication – LP-E6N (same as 5D Mark IV etc.)
- Maximum image size of test machine: 6960 × 4640, 32MP
- Probably released in 2019 or later