At tonight midnight, Canon will officially announce two new RF lenses: RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM and RF 85mm f/1.2L USM DS lenses. According to Nokishita Camera, an article titled “Canon Revealed EOS-1D X Mark III” was registered on a famous news site with the hidden setting. So we may see Canon to announce EOS-1D X Mark III tonight (Development Announcement ?).
Below are currently rumored specs of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III:
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- Similar top-down LCD to the EOS R
- There will be a new battery for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and it will have a “new feature”.
- Optical viewfinder, but there will be more information available within it.
- 61 autofocus points, all cross-type with a “slightly” larger spread.