Sony has already announced the a9 II, and Nikon announced the development of D6, so where is Canon’s flagship DSLR camera ? According to CR, the upcoming Canon’s flagship DSLR camera EOS-1D X Mark III will be officially announced in February, 2020. You can take a look at first rumored specs below:
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- To be officially announced in February, 2020, ahead of CP+ 2020.