According to latest rumors from CR, the upcoming Canon EOS R6 full frame mirrorless camera will be delayed due to coronavirus. The previous scheduled announcement date is in May, now it is delayed until July, and the release date delayed until August/September, Q3 of 2020.
Canon EOS R6 rumored specs:
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- Full HD @ 120p
- Dual card slots
- No top-down screen
- Lower resolution EVF than the EOS R5
- Build quality not as good as the EOS R5
- New battery (Not sure if it’s the same as the EOS R5)
- July 2020 launch