Canon has officially released new firmware version 1.4.0 for Canon EOS R6 full frame mirrorless camera. The main change for this firmware is add Canon Log 3 for EOS R6, you can take a look at details below:
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Adds [Canon Log 3] to [Canon Log settings].
- Simultaneous movie recording on card 1 and card 2 has been added.
- Improves operation stability when using the RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF600mm F4 L IS USM.
- Fixes an issue in which, during HDMI connection, if the camera’s screen turns off, a zebra pattern is displayed via the HDMI output.
- Fixes an issue in which sufficient image stabilization effects may not be attained immediately after the start of shooting.