The Canon EOS R6 is expected to be announced in May, 2020, ahead of Photokina 2020. According to CR, Canon EOS R6’s IBIS feature looks really smooth.
Below are updated features & specs of Canon EOS R6:
- 20mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- 12fps mechanical and 20fps electronic.
- 4K @ 60p
- No top-down LCD
- Same type of grip as the Canon EOS RP
- Multiple scroll wheels
- EOS R6 body will not be magnesium alloy, EOS R5 will be magnesium alloy
- New battery (Not sure if it’s the same as the EOS R5)
- Much more rounded shape than the current EOS R cameras
- Announcement in May 2020, release date in June 2020