Here are some leaked specs of upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III (B&H/Adorama/Amazon). The release date for this camera is in mid-February, 2020. EOS-1D X Mark III will feature with a new image processor called DIGIC X.
- 20.1 megapixel full-frame sensor with huge dynamic range and ISO sensitivity
- DIGIC X image processor For blazing speed and superb image quality
- Real-time, lag-free, no-delay. An optical viewfinder shows events as they happen
- Up to 20fps continuous shooting. Capture at 20fps in Live View mode and at 16fps when using the optical viewfinder
- Deep-learning autofocus. Programmed with real-world data from professional photographers.
- 5.5K Raw video. Capture video footage with the ultimate in image quality
- Filmmaking at 4K/60p. Capture full-frame video at up to 4K resolution and 60 fps with Canon Log and H.265
- Smart controller. Adds fast intuitive control of AF point selection, even when wearing gloves.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF. Focuses with lightning speed when shooting stills, and smoothly when capturing video
- Gigabit Ethernet and built-in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth. Let you get connected wherever you are, and get your pictures to the client first.
- Release date: mid-February 2020.
- Price in Japan is around 880,000 yen including tax (US price will be $6,499)