The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is expected to be released in early 2020 according to NewSwitch.jp. Here are more leaked info about Canon EOS-1D X Mark III according to a person who already has this camera in testing:
- The battery life is nothing short of amazing, much better than the 1DX Mark II.
- The silent shutter mode in liveview is absolutely silent.
- The eye AF works incredibly well (via liveview we are assuming)
- The AF-ON trackpad is so innovative, works fast and it very precise. In the source’s words, “it’s a real revolution. Nobody will be using the old joystick”
- Currently no info about the megapixel of EOS-1D X Mark III’s sensor, maybe Canon is testing different resolutions right now.