More rumored specs of Canon EOS RP is coming. See the list below:
- Camera weight is 400g, the lightest full-frame mirrorless camera ever
- A side-articulated monitor and a comfortable grip
- A new 24MP CMOS sensor. Expect the performance similar to EOS R
- No Touch Bar and top monitor but an extra dial
- Standard ISO 100-40000
- Eye AF now supports Servo AF and Video AF
- Dual Pixel AF speed is 0.05 sec.
- USB-C and headphone jack are available. Battery charging while shooting is supported
- Canon Log, HDMI clean output, and 1.56x 4K crop
- Price is about $1,300 USD for body
- The Extension Grip EG-E1 is a 1cm thick “plate” to be installed under EOS RP. It makes a better grip to hold the camera while the memory card and battery can still be removed.
- Canon will also announce 8 RF lenses. (5 RF lenses have already leaked online). The additional 3 lenses could be just a development announcement.