Here is more detail of upcoming Canon 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor. According to Nokishita Camera, the upcoming Canon K437 test DSLR camera code has maximum image size: 6960 × 4640. So K437 may use this Canon 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Single-lens reflex camera
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Six levels of battery charge indication (same as 5D Mark IV etc.)
- Maximum image size of test machine: 6960 × 4640
- Probably released in 2019 or later
According to leaked info above, K437 has same battery charge as EOS 5D Mark IV, so K437 will be a high-end APS-C DSLR camera, maybe the long rumored Canon EOS 7D Mark III. The release date for this camera is in late 2019 to early 2020 according to Nokishita Camera.