Canon will officially announce EOS-1D X Mark III flagship full frame DSLR camera in February, 2020. According to latest rumors on CR, the development announcement of this camera will be very soon. You can take a look at updated rumored specs below:
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- Similar top-down LCD to the EOS R
- There will be a new battery for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and it will have a “new feature”.
- Optical viewfinder, but there will be more information available within it.
- 61 autofocus points, all cross-type with a “slightly” larger spread.
- To be officially announced in February, 2020, ahead of CP+ 2020.